Lush Living - Baby - Duvet Inner and Pillow Set - Cotton
The Lush Baby range by Lush Living has been created to help your little one sleep more deeply throughout the night. The high-quality soft-curated cotton fabrics add an instant splash of colour and texture to a gender-neutral nursery while the duvet inners and pillows are generously filled with hypoallergenic fiber fill, which creates a soft, comfortable yet supportive pillow that is ideal for your little one.
Providing exceptional comfort throughout the night, the Lush Baby duvet inners are lightweight enough for summertime use, but can easily be just as comfortable in the winter. Lush Baby has Plain Duvet covers for a fresh new look with timeless colours. Lush Baby Duvet Covers have a tight weave which is crisp and cool to the touch, breathable and durable —a great choice for all-year-round use.
- EASY CARE: This beautiful duvet cover set is colourfast and machine washable, tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer. Always follow care label instructions. Use of bleach or creams containing bleaching agent may cause colour loss in washing. For best use gentle cycle.
- EXTRA SOFTNESS & COMFORT: Provided by using specially compacted yarns made from 100% cotton.
- PERFECT FIT: Duvet Inner 80cm x 120cm with Quilted stitching for a neat and tailored look.
- PEACEFUL & COMFORTABLE SLEEP: Authenticated 233 thread count downproof weave fabrics are thick yet soft. Snuggling the pillow of this fabric will provide a peaceful and comfortable sleep.
- MODERN UNDERSTATED LOOK: Mix and match with fitted sheets & Duvet Cover Set from our wide range of colours for a fashionable minimalistic look.
- Saves you from heavy laundering
- Breathable & temperature balancing
- Not Easy for Breeding Bacteria
- Machine Washable 40 degrees
- Air Dry or Tumble Dry on Low
- Duvet Inner: 80 x 120 cm - Microfibre Outer Casing
- Pillow: 30 x 40 cm - Cotton 233TC Downproof Outer Casing
Pillows are recommended for decorative use for babies under 12 months. We recommend duvets and pillows for babies over 12 months. Do not exceed the maximum recommended tog duvet, 200GSM, or 4.0 tog for children in cots and cot beds as this could lead to overheating due to their limited ability to regulate their own temperature. For additional advice we suggest consulting your babies paediatrician, for information on your babies specific needs.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to display products as accurately as possible, colour variation may occur due to different computer display settings. In addition, normal colour variations may occur between different production runs or batches.
What's in the box
1 x Duvet Inner
1 x Pillow